U.S. Bank is seeking a mobile application (iOS) developer with development and system development life cycle (SDLC) experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. In this role you will be part of the team established to configure and develop application systems using existing and emerging technology platforms, and consult with business users on requirements gathering, system design, configuration, and implementation. You'll be working closely with the Delivery Manager, IT development, and Architecture groups while collaborating with several lines of business.
As a Mobile Developer in Digital Authentication, you will:
Assist with development, testing, implement and support of application systems
Execute test transactions in line with test plans
Code and test computer programs of low complexity and scope, working with detailed program specifications and utilizing standard procedures and techniques
Gather information to assist technical staff with investigation, analysis, and resolution of technical problems related to system functions, programming, and procedures Develop detailed flowcharts to show processing logic for simple programs
Document all procedures used in the system
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 7 years experience developing iOS apps with Swift / Objective C.
- Proficient in Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Experience in building in-house Frameworks.
- Knowledge of Mobile application security
- Knowledge of Apples design principals and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Knowledge of Appium/Selenium.
- Android development experience would be a plus
- Java and/or .Net (C#) experience
- Understanding of development best practices and standards
- Understanding of secure development principles
- Agile development experience