Document Management Specialist/Correspondent, Lending
At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News, Houston Chronicle and San Antonio Express-News.
- Reviews Collateral documents including, but not limited to Original Note, Recorded Mortgage/Deed of Trust, and Final Title Policy
- Performs weekly reviews of trailing documents received that were not sold to an investor at time of receipt to determine if an Investor has been determine for delivery of the document received
- Works with lenders, investors, internal departments, and settlement/attorney offices to cure defects found in the Mortgage/Deed of Trust or Final Title Policy including re-recording if needed
- Performs follow-ups with Lenders, Settlement Companies and Attorneys’ offices to obtain aged missing documents outstanding for aged documents
- Pulls reports from LOS system to identify the aged trailing documents currently outstanding with investors, and analyzes internal reporting against external reports from lenders and investors
- Performs other Post-Purchase related items assigned including, but not limited to MERS transfer monitoring, custodian reconciliation, completing audits and providing documents to the sub-servicer.
- Minimum 5 years of recent residential mortgage operations experience required
- Post Closing, Trailing Documents/Final Documents, and/or Investor Sales experience required
- Correspondent Lending or Wholesale experience preferred
- Proven leadership experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with Intermediate/Advanced skills with Excel including ability to create reports
- MERS knowledge preferred
- Must demonstrate a flexible, professional and proactive attitude
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills with ability to identify and manage priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate with associates of all levels
- Ability to identify areas of improvement and provide solutions