Senior Treasury Specialist
At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
- Onboard all Treasury products and services for new Treasury clients
- Project management oversight to drive accuracy and timeliness of onboarding process
- Collaborate with Treasury Sales to identify a prospect’s need for new Treasury service set-up
- Review Treasury Management Agreements, internal forms, and onboarding requests to ensure proper execution
- Act as subject matter expert for Treasury products, services and systems
- Communicate directly with clients or their designees regarding testing and any format changes needed, including ACH files (CSV and NACHA formats), Positive Pay issue files, etc.
- Coordinate smooth transition of new clients to our Education Specialist team for client training after Onboarding is completed
- Act as a liaison with various internal departments to facilitate implementation of products such as Account Recon, Lockbox, Positive Pay, etc.
- Mentor other Onboarding Specialists, including training of new associates
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Minimum 3+ years of banking experience, with a working knowledge of treasury products and services preferred
- General working knowledge of all applicable banking laws and regulations
- Strong oral presentation skills in speaking with clients, both in person and over the phone
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to influence and establish positive working relationships across the organization
- Results oriented in a high performance team environment
- Self-starter and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding organization and effective time management skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel)
- CTP certification preferred but not required