At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News, Houston Chronicle and San Antonio Express-News .
- Supervise department employees who are responsible for activities related to all aspects of quality control,settlement agent, & Borrower ID processes
- Maintain procedures for settlement agent, Borrower ID and quality control processes
- Maintain processes and procedures for reviewing quality control results submitted to Texas Capital Bank by lending customers; analyze and report trends discovered in this review
- Develop job aids, reporting and conduct additional training on job-related functions
- Maintain & manage vendor relationships
- Ad Hoc reporting
- Invoice management
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a mortgage-related field required; mortgage underwriting, loan operations, and quality control experience preferred
- Minimum 3 years recent experience in a general management or supervisory role required
- Familiarity with warehouse lending processes highly preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of residential mortgage origination, closing and quality control processes and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to document effective processes and procedures
- Strong attention to detail and superior customer service skills/attitude
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with internal employees and external clients to discuss complex issues
- Ability to multi-task, handle frequent interruptions and work in a fast-paced environment; demonstrated ability to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Visio