Business Systems Analyst
The Planning & Prioritization Team is looking for a business process analyst to help drive forward key analysis work needed for several new programs being stood up for the broader Schwab technology organization.
The Business Process Analyst is an individual contributor role and will be a member of a team that’s looking to help drive forward positive change. This position is will responsible for driving analysis for the team’s program leads in the coordination, analysis, and reporting for the annual planning process, technology project portfolio, and workforce planning. You will collaborate across the organization, and will work closely with leadership, Business Management Offices, and project managers on these programs. The ideal candidate will have experience working with technology, finance, and business operations.
What you are good at
- Coordinating the request and intake of data across various teams
- Analysis of data, identifying patterns, and connecting dots
- Supporting leadership and others to work through work efforts
- Quick learner and picks up new concepts and themes
- Helps foster and further change where it makes sense
- Easily adapt to changes in priority
What you have
- Excellent ability to analyze and recommend actions with data from various sources (e.g. tools, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Strong communication skills to help build partnerships with key stakeholders of the Planning & Prioritization team.
- Independent worker, but raise questions, issues, or ask for help when needed.
- Able to research, identify, and bring forward new concepts, tools, and methodologies for the team to consider.
- BA/BS Degree
- 4+ year of experience in analysis at a financial services or other highly-regulated industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Critical thinker with an attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to quickly develop trust with peers and leadership