Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), etc.
Performs intermediate-level loan administration work, such as loan closings that is varied and somewhat complex in nature. Works under moderate supervision.
Ability to sit for long periods of time. Ability to stand for limited periods of time. Frequent finger/hand manipulation (e.g. keyboard, office equipment, small hand tools, etc.). occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling while exerting up to 50 pounds of force.
- Performs various loan administrative and servicing duties including answering borrower's questions, routing applications, data entry, processing loan payments, monitoring insurance requirements, and reporting.
- Monitors and maintains records for such programs as budgets, work plans, schedules and projects; prepares and processes forms such as those needed for office supplies, expense reports, time sheets, and other related forms.
- Answers incoming calls to department staff, representing department or association in a professional manner; relays messages; transfers calls to appropriate person for assistance; receives and refers visitors and telephone calls; responds to routine requests for information and refers more complex requests to appropriate staff members. Picks up, opens, sorts and distributes mail to appropriate personnel.
- Uses computer systems to assist department or association in activities such as preparing reports. May store/edit data through various software programs, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Composes basic correspondence on well-defined matters. May be directed to respond to routine correspondence not requiring manager's attention; prepares reports following prescribed formats.
- Operates a variety of standard office equipment according to detailed instructions, which may include computers, paper shredders, telephones, copiers, fax machines and scanners.
- Assists management and office staff with loan origination and servicing activities.
- Provides for the collection and instructions on the proper application of loan payments (regular installment payments, special principal payments, loan payoffs, etc.), tendered personally, or by mail or lockbox system. Monitors delinquent loans and prepares appropriate correspondence for signature. Provides for the payment of bills due and owing by the office in accordance with approved policies and procedures.
- Handles difficult and/or complex customer inquiries and resolves issues referred by staff. Fosters good member/public relations by providing customer service that exceeds customers' expectations.
- Provides for all reports required by the office, the association, the Farm Credit Bank of Texas, the Farm Credit Administration, or government entities.
- Provides for the establishment and maintenance of office filing systems. Provides for the destruction of obsolete files and the preparation of permanent loan files.
- May include UCC financing statement and deed of trust expiration dates.
- Payment of property taxes and other loan requirements.
High school diploma or equivalent and three (3) to four (4) years of general office/clerical, loan support operations, title company, general accounting or banking experience.
Some college is preferred.
General knowledge of accounting/financial systems. General knowledge of office equipment and systems used for the storage and retrieval of business information. General knowledge of standard records management and file classification practices. General knowledge of title insurance, crop insurance and credit life insurance documentation. General knowledge of documentation requirements for title policies, deeds of trust, and collateral. Specialized knowledge of written correspondence principles. Skill in oral and written communication. Basic skill level in Microsoft Office applications.
Position will be posted until filled, until sufficient candidates are reviewed to ensure a qualified selection can be made, or until closed at the discretion of the Association.
At the discretion of Lone Star Ag Credit, position may be offered at alternate titles and other business experience may be considered relevant.
AA/EOE/M/F/D/VLone Star Ag Credit https://lonestaragcredit.applicantpool.com