Global Technology Summer Analyst Program
What you'll do
Technology touches every part of Bank of America Merrill Lynch and underpins each deal we make. From low latency programming to big data challenges to keep Bank of America Merrill Lynch at the forefront of the world's financial markets, technology is critical to our success.
Dependent on location, you will have the opportunity to work within one of our technology lines of businesses; Global Banking & Markets Technology, Cyber Security, Chief Data Office & Control Function Technology, and Chief Technology Organization.
Whichever team you join, we expect fresh thinking from our technologists.
You will contribute to live projects with one dedicated team while also gaining exposure to the wider technology division through a variety of educational speaker series and networking events to aid you in your professional, technical and personal development. You will also benefit from our mentor and buddy program to ensure you are fully supported along the way.
As a summer analyst intern, your responsibilities may include:
- Providing technical excellence to design, develop and maintain technology applications
- Gathering and translating internal and external client requirements into technical design specifications
- Working with the cyber security defense team as the first response to cyber security incidents
- Collaborating with software testers to develop valid test plans and test scripts
- Deploying and supporting core infrastructure that underpins the daily operations of the entire bank
- Coordinating the process of analyzing functional specifications, use cases, process flows and user interface requirements