Client Service Representative - RIA Custody - Global Markets
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Goldman Sachs is seeking a Series 7 Licensed RIA Custody Client Services Representative (CSR) to join our world-class service team.
The Knowledge you'll gain about our resources, financial markets, and investing concepts will enable you to enhance your skills and pursue a dynamic career path within the firm. You will encounter challenging work experiences within a team environment focused on providing service excellence. Join a dynamic team of professionals in a structured and fast paced environment. **Note: Location is in McLean VA OR Colorado Springs CO RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS RESPONSIBILITES:
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Provide value added service and support to Goldman Sachs's Registered Investment Advisors.
- Adhere to compliance/risk procedures and exhibit detailed attention to disclosure policies.
- Creatively and conveniently solve member problems in an expedient manner.
- Perform comprehensive account and service functions accurately and efficiently.
- Handle requests by advisors for investment products and services.
- Provide direction to new advisors by being responsive to advisor needs, inquiries and requests.
- Excel in explaining complex information in ways that are easy to understand.
- Drive customer experience to high levels of satisfaction by adhering to the customer first principles.
- Contribute to departmental and corporate goals.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- FINRA Series 7 License required - may consider sponsoring for qualified candidates.
- Minimum of 2 years' client service experience, preferably in financial services, retail brokerage or at an investment advisory firm.
- Proven experience with fundamentals of providing service excellence, including skills to build rapport, determine client needs, and ability to educate clients/prospects on Goldman's products and services.
- Strong multi-tasking, time management and organizational skills.
- Robust problem solving skills.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills in both verbal and written formats.
- Strong technical skills including word processing, spreadsheet capabilities and the ability to support our clients as they utilize our web-based products.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Team player with demonstrated initiative/leadership through participation in job related groups or committees.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity