- c.$135 000
- McLean, VA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Mondrian Alpha Recruitment Solutions
Lieu de travail :
McLean, VA, États-Unis
Salaire : c.$135 000
My client, a leading US mortgage lender, is looking for a Development Senior to work in the Application and Shared Services team under Application Services department of the Information Technology division at our company. The Appian Developer/integrator is responsible for designing, implementing, integrating, deploying and supporting business and technology business process management initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Design, develop, modify, integrate, test, deploy and support enterprise-level Appian based BPM applications
- Translate business process software requirement specifications into Appian process model prototypes and solutions
- Support data gathering and analysis to facilitate risk mitigation and issue resolution
- Support reporting requirements and various gap analysis efforts related to process improvements
- Deliver projects in either Agile or Waterfall software development methodologies, as project dictates
- Identify, propose, evaluate, estimate, and drive solutions while thoroughly considering the people, process, and system impacts
- Design and implement complex enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies such as Oracle, LDAP/TAM, Active Directory, Security/Datapower and other internal systems in the enterprise
- Develop and use library of reusable Appian components that can be leveraged in the enterprise
- Conduct and participate in detailed design reviews and validate that the design follows the approved architecture
- Participate in the day-to-day activities of the Shared Services development team
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information systems or other related field or equivalent work experience
- 5-8+ years experience in IT
- Certification, knowledge and work experience with at least Appian version 7.x or higher
- 3+ years of strong experience in design and implementation of Business Process Management based solutions using Appian BPM software is a must have.
Hands-on active experience include:
- Design of UI SAIL forms for Tempo environment
- Design of CDTs that interact with external databases
- Design of role based access control Appian components
- Development of Records and Reports using SAIL
- Build/consumption of webservices
- Design of expression rules, constants, and query rules
- Handling Appian Packaging and deployment
- Application of Appian Best Practices
- Working knowledge of Appian architecture
- Knowledge of business process modeling and optimization techniques, including orchestration of modeled process
- Some exposure to infrastructure, network and enterprise scale environments
- Practical experience designing and building enterprise and/or distributed systems
- Demonstrates ability to analytically address complex problems, process critical data, establish facts, and draw quality conclusions.
- Experience in the field of service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- 5-7 years of Experience in application development/Integration using technologies like WebLogic, J2EE, JMS, JSP, Unix, DB2, WebMethods, Shell Scripting, Autosys.
- Strong knowledge of BEA WebLogic Server across an extensive selection of the feature set including Clustering, JMS, security enhancements, JDBC, bridges & connections pools, configuring Node manager, configuring SSL, WLST, Digital Certs installation and renewals configuring new WebLogic domains required for the system etc.,
- Very good experience in version control SW like GIT, TeamForge etc.
- Very good experience in using WLST for Configuration, Deployment and Runtime Env changes
- Experience in using weblogic. Admin, weblogic. Deployer and weblogic. server commands and experience in trouble shooting Work Manager Issues