Job Description : Job Description
Position: Application Developer
Location: 11011 West Broad St., Glen Allen, VA 23060
• Deliver technically complex solutions in the enterprise electronic payments / money transfer space (MTS).
• Support the development of the ACH application.
• Participating in the development, testing, implementation, maintenance, and support of highly complex solutions in adherence to company standards.
• Perform system integration support for all project work.
• Responsible for providing mainframe support, and distributed software installations, code development.
• Perform customized coding, software integration, analysis, configuring solutions.
• Conduct robust unit testing and provide support for subsequent release testing.
• Provide escalated support for highly complex applications in production.
• Lead moderately complex projects and participate in larger, more complex initiatives.
• Solve complex technical and operational problems.
• Act as a resource for teammates with less experience. Qualifications
• Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or related field.
• Must have 2 years of experience in Developer positions performing the following:
o Applying understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function.
o Planning and leading technical solutions, configuration control and release management.
o Configuring, deploying, customizing, troubleshooting and supporting Automated Clearing House (ACH) applications (including Fiserv Pep+ and Exchange).
o Developing software in an Agile environment.
o Applying experience in web services, such as SOAP, Restful, XML and WSDL
o Performance enhancements, dynacache tuning, dynatrace analysis and SQL Query tuning.
o Utilizing experience with the following: Mainframe (COBOL) and distributed (UNIX) systems; Java; .Net; C, UNIX shell scripting, Window Server; supporting testing and data movement activity for SQL/Oracle; data warehousing; automation development and testing support; and environment management automation
• Must be an IBM Certified Application Developer
Send resume to: Cheryl B. Williams, Talent Acquisition Office, 41 Rachel Drive, Nashville, TN 37214.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf