Sustainable1 Program Management Lead
Sustainable1 Program Management Lead Grade:
Virginia, East Coast The Role
Within the Sustainable1 Operations team, and reporting to the Associate Director of Program Management, the Sustainable1 Program Management Lead plays a critical role in project and program execution across Sustainable 1. This role manages programs and initiatives that span across functions, businesses, and geographies to achieve strategic objectives and directly owns one of the S1 product development portfolios. The Sustainable1 Program Management Lead will be part of a new team, creating best practices for our organization and establishing the working cadence through which we will achieve our commercial and operational goals. Leading candidates will be able to plan and monitors multi-faceted projects, collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders, provides technical insights to complete projects and identify potential project risks while proposing potential solutions to senior staff. In this role there will be opportunities for growth and development across operational functions, in addition to honing skills in SAFe portfolio management. Compensation/Benefits Information:
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $67,600 to $140,400 . Base salary ranges may vary by geographic locations.
This role is eligible to receive S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires Responsibilities
- Plans and monitors multi-faceted projects, provides technical insights to complete projects.
- Leads others in the ongoing execution of key priorities and integration and sustainability of best operational practices in projects
- Monitors project status, budgets and schedules, providing input where necessary.
- Allocates key resources by integrating functional priorities with available resources.
- Ensures project results utilize the most efficient technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost options. Leverages technical skills to drive key project areas.
- Manages complex projects that cross multiple areas of a business, with minimal to no guidance from a more senior member of the team.
- Program support across the operations function
- Close collaboration with product and technology teams
- Working knowledge of SAFe Agile and APMO Framework
- Detail oriented and able to solicit high quality work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to implement processes and thinking critically about how to amend and evolve them when needed
- Extremely proficient with information management and visual communication tools including Excel, PowerPoint
- Passion for ESG and related topics as well as a working knowledge of the Sustainable1 mission
- Process-minded approach to problem solving and ability to convey and enact operational programs
- Be able to quickly diagnose problems and foresee potential challenges
- Advanced communication skills, both oral and written, across a wide range of audiences
- 5+ years of relevant project or program management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), PDMGDV202.2 - Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
262152 Posted On:
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States