Java Software Engineer Fullstack (m/f/x)Division Issuing
- Collaboratively work in an agile team
- Improve the wirecard developer portal
- Improve and standardize Wirecards APIs and documentation
- Work with Open Api Specification and Asciidoc
- Support the team in creating modern and responsive Web UIs
This is what we offer
- Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) or several years of relevant work experience
- Have a good understanding of both front-end and backend related technologies
- Experience with mobile first, single page applications using CSS preprocessors and React or Angular
- Always tests the written code (Junit, Spock, TDD...)
- Passionate about programming and interested in Open Api Specification and Asciidoc
- Interested to do a bit of DevOps (Jenkins, Gradle, AWS...)
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, fitness area, incentives and staff events
Wirecard is one of the world's fastest growing digital platforms in the financial commerce sector. Our teams, with more than 5,600 employees located in over 26 countries worldwide, develop innovative technologies and cutting-edge payment solutions.
As an international employer with a presence on every continent, we offer you a wide range of opportunities to further your personal and professional growth. We are pioneers in the digital payment industry and always on the lookout for new talent to strengthen our global, visionary team. No matter which department or level you join-with us, you will have the opportunity to actively transform the future of payment.
Together we are able to continually develop - as individuals, as a team, as Wirecard.
Check out all open positions at www.wirecard.com/careers, and follow us on Twitter @wirecard, Facebook @wirecardgroup, and Instagram @wirecard_global
Have we awakened your interest? If so, please use our short online form to send us your application.