Raisin is a dynamic, successful, and quickly growing FinTech company based in Berlin, that aims to making savings and investments digitally accessible to maximize customer benefit. Our goal is to provide customers all over Europe with simple, secure, and profitable savings and investment products. We have received more than €60 million in funding from well-known investors including Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, Index Ventures, Yuri Milner, Tom Stafford and PayPal.
For the further development of our innovative business model we are looking for a motivated
BANKING RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (M/F)
At the partner bank management team at Raisin we are responsible for providing our customers with access to the best offers across Europe by onboarding new partners to the Raisin platform and by building and strengthening relationships to existing partners.
You will mainly be responsible for onboarding new partners who join our platform and for developing, strengthening and managing the relationships to existing partners. This involves:
- Account management of key accounts and excellent relationship building skills. You are often the face of the company
- Project management for the successful and rapid onboarding of new partners while ensuring platform readiness (IT-, customer documents-, legal-, and marketing-side)
- Providing partners excellent and timely support to enable them to achieve their goals
- Ensuring feedback from the accounts is turned into action and hence improving processes by collaborating with partner bank operations, IT, product, legal, marketing and customer service
- Understanding numbers to create reports and presentations for internal and external communication
- University degree in business, economics or a comparable field
- Two years or more of work experience, e.g. from working in the financial sector, consulting firm or a (fintech) start-up
- You possess very good analytical, conceptual and communication skills
- Also, you are organized, structured and with a resolution mentality
- You like working with people and enjoy building relationships
- English fluency is a must. Italian, German, French or Portuguese are a plus
- Finally, IT affinity or interest in understanding technical integrations and acquiring IT know-how
- Personal training budget and four full training days
- Mentoring from our senior management team
- Regular townhall sessions with our founders
- German and English classes
- Breakfast sessions with Europe’s leading start-up founders
- Flexible working hours
- Food and drinks
- Yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our!
Also feel free to visit us on our career page!