Engineering Lead (f/m/div)
For you it's a leap in your career, with us it's the future of finance!
We're finleap the #1 Fintech company builder in Europe based in Berlin and with 16 ventures launched. Along with our passionate co-founders, we build several startups per year and focus on a long-overdue disruption and digitalization of banking and insurance.
In this role, you will be part of the finleap's Studio Team
. This team focuses on finleap's new ideas and is usually involved during the first 6 - 12 months of a new venture. You will write the 1st line of code to establish the core of the venture to hand over to the new team. And whether you work on one of our early stage ventures, like our cybersecurity or digital banking ventures, or a venture yet to be founded, you can expect to have a direct impact on the establishment, direction and growth of the technology that drives our products. As a hands-on Engineering Lead
you will take the ownership of all engineering efforts of a brand new finleap venture!
Your mission is to ensure success of the new venture from a technical perspective, leading the charge as we scale the product and help in hiring the first engineers for this new company that is being born. What will keep you challenged?
- Building the MVP of our new venture
- Launching the viable product, in partnership with finleap
- Managing stakeholders and ensuring everyone is on the same page
- Collaboration with the venture product team and finleap studio team
- Defining engineering roadmap and longer term engineering plans
- Choosing the appropriate tech stack / frameworks
- Building the tech team, in partnership with finleap recruiters
Why build with finleap?
Requirements What will make you succeed?
- You have support from the start: You will build in partnership with the finleap Studio Team, at your disposal from day one. The Studio team, a group of highly skilled product managers, designers and engineers, focus on venture build execution.
- Working on brand new topics, you'll have the opportunity to see some of the most exciting FinTech and InsurTech start-up's being born
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working across multiple organisations with a diverse workforce of 50+ nationalities
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way.
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- You'll be joining a major player in Berlin's famous start-up scene... and we're only just getting started
- The drive to build an innovative fintech or insuretech product from concept to launch and beyond
- Significant engineering experience, a passion to stay as close to the code as possible and an open mind to delivering value with your team
- Multiple years of experience establishing and leading engineering teams
- The ability to collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders - ideally you also bring experience from environments where you have worked alongside shareholders.