Full Stack Developer for a new finleap venture (f/m/div)
Founded in Berlin in 2014, finleap is Europe's number one Fintech ecosystem. We are renowned for our fast execution in building successful, innovative and market-changing Fintech companies. Combining entrepreneurial execution, technological capabilities and diverse talent from over 60 different countries, finleap continuously challenges the status quo to reshape the way technology impacts the financial market.
We build ventures from scratch and combine years of industry knowledge with entrepreneurial drive and passion. Join finleap as a Full Stack Developer (mid-level or senior) in one of our new ventures and collaborate with inspirational leaders, smart entrepreneurs and highly skilled teams to build a company from scratch. Let's reshape the future of finance! What will keep you challenged as an experienced developer?
Requirements What will help you succeed?
- Working in a fast-paced and innovative environment with a cross-functional team (consisting of developers, product owners, designers and other stakeholders).
- Part of different projects contributing to the generation of a clear competitive advantage with the launch of a new product.
- In this position you can further develop your skills because you are concerned with:
- Act as a partner for other developers in your team.
- Bringing our product to life, creating features from scratch.
- You pay attention to emerging technologies that can benefit our new product and suggest methods to apply them.
- Testing mindset and an eye for clean code (let us know about your experience with TDD-, BDD-Frameworks and CI/CD-pipelines).
- Being able to translate a UI design perfectly into code with reusable front-end components.
- Great engineering skills, strong fundamentals, and elegance in your work.
- A strong sense of long term ownership of the work you do and believe in doing things the right way for the right reasons.
- Excellent communication skills in English with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical teams.
- You love what you do and want to get better every day.
Why new finleap venture?
- Have a direct impact on the development of our new B2C-venture! Join and shape it right from the beginning.
- Work with incredibly passionate and talented team members in our amazing office in startup hub H32 incl. free drinks and snacks, community events and other employer benefits (e.g. discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships and more).
- An international leadership team dedicated to your growth and development.
- Profit from a strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem.