Head of Origination
Plein-temps · Berlin, Allemagne
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Acatus GmbH
- 07 août 17
Acatus is a game-changing B2B fintech startup offering unique real-time single asset securitization as a service to banks, marketplace lenders, insurance companies, real estate firms and other originators. By connecting these originators with investors from all across Europe, we are setting-up the infrastructure to build the leading European online debt capital markets platform. Do you think you have the skills and the passion to contribute to our vision? Let’s shape the future of a whole industry together.
- You are heading a team of business developers, project managers and structurers to source and onboard well-regarded originators (especially banks), usually facing senior level banking executives.
- You are giving guidance to structure receivables, risks and real assets to create a tailor-made fixed income product attractive to the capital markets.
- You are coordinating our legal and IT resources on a project basis to ensure a fast onboarding experience for the originators and to leverage the Acatus platform.
- You are working closely with our internal and external lawyers to build the appropriate marketing materials (e.g. prospectus and final terms).
- You have 5+ years full-time experience in a top-tier investment bank (preferably with capital markets / fixed income focus) or top management consultancy with a focus on clients from the financial services industry.
- You have experience with structured financial products / securities, preferably loans.
- You ideally have previous team lead experience.
- You show extreme attention to detail and you are able to structure processes and products in a systematic way.
- You graduated from a top-tier business school / university with finance focus.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You will become an integral part of a top VC-backed early-stage fintech.
- You will join a highly skilled team of capital markets, law, IT and communications specialists with many years of experience in renowned organizations and an excellent network you can benefit and learn from.
- As we are at the beginning of our journey, you will take on responsibility for your projects and contribute your own ideas from day 1. You have the opportunity to build and shape Europe’s leading debt capital markets platform with us.
- You will work in the heart of Berlin and enjoy our company culture, which is not only based on performance and commitment but also on respect and appreciation for each other.
- You will get an attractive salary package consisting of a cash and an equity component.
Excited to work with us? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your application!