Head of Product Design for a new finleap venture (f/m/div)
Founded in Berlin in 2014, finleap is Europe's number one Fintech ecosystem. We are renowned for our fast execution in building successful, innovative and market-changing Fintech companies. Combining entrepreneurial execution, technological capabilities and diverse talent from over 55 different countries, finleap continuously challenges the status quo to reshape the way technology impacts the financial market. With 14 established ventures and new ones being launched each year, we have a wide variety of opportunities.
We create innovative companies that solve today's customer needs in the financial industry. We build ventures from scratch and combine years of industry knowledge with entrepreneurial drive and passion. We move quickly but also have enough time and space to develop broad ideas.
We are looking for a Head of Product Design (f/m/div)
for a new B2C finleap venture What will keep you challenged:
Requirements What will make you succeed?
- Create and drive our Product Design strategy in close collaboration with leading (brand) agencies and UX experts
- You like to work hands-on and can execute all design stages, from an idea to pixel perfect design layout
- Form, hire and mentor new members of the Product Design Team and ensure their growth within the company
- Develop a strong Design and UX culture that utilizes industry best practices
- Ensure close communication and collaboration across all important stakeholders and make sure the organization is always update to date with the Product Design Vision
Why new finleap venture?
- Extensive experience in designing digital products, ideally focused on the consumer side of things
- You have led a design team through a period of rapid growth in terms of product and company size
- Ability to partner with technical, product and user research teams as well as external partners to gather all necessary information to fulfill our mission
- Excellent communication, negotiation and persuasion skill
- English language mandatory, German language beneficial
- Have a direct impact on the development of our new B2C-venture! Join and shape it right from the beginning.
- Work with incredibly passionate and talented team members in our amazing office in startup hub H32 incl. free drinks and snacks, community events and other employer benefits (e.g. discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships and more).
- An international leadership team dedicated to your growth and development.
- Profit from a strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem.