Junior Product Owner Web UI
- Berlin, Allemagne
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 08 août 17
solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 70+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Product as a team ensures a constant and state of the art development of our innovative financial products. In order to master this challenge, the Product Team always wears different glasses and change perspectives. Our product people deal with many internal stakeholders since they are orchestrating the whole product lifecycle.
- You own and drive the product vision, strategy and roadmap for a graphical user interface (GUI) which makes our APIs accessible to operations and customer support teams
- You bring together the interests of our business partners and solarisBank employees by delivering high-quality products
- You prioritize the product features for development based on metrics to make the product succeed
- You research, design and build product features with stakeholders and at the same time never lose focus on quality
- You ensure that the product features are understood by the development team so they can deliver effectively
- You are in charge of the backlog, status and progress of product features and make it transparent to all stakeholders
- You are accessible for clarification to the development and market-facing teams in order to keep everyone aligned on the vision and priorities
- You have 1 to 2 years of experiences with full-stack product development
- You are passionate about the combination of Finance and Technology and hold a degree in a corresponding field
- You are highly analytical and solving complex problems is always a challenge that you like to take
- You are able to translate the wishes or needs from one stakeholder to another and to structure the conversation
- You have knowledge of agile methodologies such as SCRUM and Kanban
- You see yourself as a team player
- You like to challenge and to be challenged
- You are fluent in English and understand German basics while being fluent in German is a big plus
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.