Senior DevOps Engineer (f/m/div) for a new finleap venture
For you it's a leap in your career, for us it's the future of finance.
Founded in Berlin in 2014, finleap is Europe's number one Fintech ecosystem. We are renowned for our fast execution in building successful, innovative and market-changing Fintech companies. Combining entrepreneurial execution, technological capabilities and diverse talent from over 60 different countries, finleap continuously challenges the status quo to reshape the way technology impacts the financial market. With 14 established ventures and new ones being launched each year, we have a wide variety of opportunities.
We build ventures from scratch and combine years of industry knowledge with entrepreneurial drive and passion. With everything we do, we believe that design is an integral part of success. For us, design is as much about behaviour and emotion as it is about utility and ease. We move quickly but also have enough time and space to develop broad ideas
We're now looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer (f/m/div)
to join us at a new venture we are about to launch! What will keep you challenged:
Requirements What we would like to see in you:
- As a part of an agile development team, you support the testing, deployment and operation of the application in the cloud
- Setup and design of reliable and highly automated deployment/integration processes, including our database and lifeycle management as well as Continuous integration and Delivery for the application setups
- You monitor the performance of the applications (APM) in the cloud and give regular feedback to the developers for the performance improvement
- You support the development teams to debug the applications in case of any issues with other environments
- Identify and diagnose incidents including performance and scalability issues
- Close collaboration with our frontend/backend developers and product owner
- Keeping the system elegant, reaching for simplicity and ease of use for our clients
- Help creating the environment, culture and processes for the development team
- Find the best way to create a product that would achieve our clients expectations
- Collaborating with a small but ambitious team on tech and business topic
Why this new finleap venture?
- Knowledge in Linux system administration, Git version control, administration of database systems and the operation of Java applications
- 3+ years of professional experience with Linux in virtualized environments: Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure or the likes
- Advanced knowledge in running Spring Boot microservices, PostgreSQL (AWS Aurora), Docker .
- Experience with at least one of the following: Java, Go, Python or Scala.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet or Salt
- Experience with Agile Development and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Understanding of distributed systems including cluster managers, decentralized logging and message queues as well as Containerized Applications, big plus if run via AWS FarGate or Kubernetes
- Experience managing alerting and monitoring systems, like ELK, Icinga 2, Grafana and InfluxDB
- Ability to setup and manage CI/CD pipeline, prior experience with GitLab CI or similar tooling
- Working knowledge of NoSQL databases, preferably DynamoDB or Cassandra
- Knowledge in IT Security is a big plus: SSL, cloud security, encryption is a plus
- Very good English conversation skills; German skills are a plus
- Have a direct impact on the development of our new B2C-venture! Join and shape it right from the beginning.
- Work with incredibly passionate and talented team members in our amazing office in startup hub H32 incl. free drinks and snacks, community events and other employer benefits (e.g. discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships and more).
- An international leadership team dedicated to your growth and development.
- Profit from a strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem.
Does that looks like your next challenge? If so apply here and let's talk more about it!