- Berlin, Allemagne
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Scope Group
- 09 oct. 17
Scope Group is the leading EU-based provider of independent ratings, research and risk analysis solutions across all asset classes. The Scope Group with 180 employees and four operating companies is based in Berlin and has offices in Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Milan, Oslo, and Paris. The core brand Scope Ratings offers clients opinion-driven, forward-looking and non-mechanistic credit risk analysis and contributes to a greater diversity of opinions for institutional investors. Scope Ratings is a credit rating agency registered in accordance with the EU rating regulation and operating in the European Union with External Credit Assessment Institution (ECAI) status.
Senior Editor (f/m) Economic Research in Berlin, Frankfurt or London
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Writing and editing of market commentaries, research reports and studies based on the input of our analysts
- Conceptualizing research publications and press releases
- Writing and editing guest articles and statements for prime media
Your personal & professional profile
- Excellent writing skills in English. German and other languages are welcome
- Minimum 5 years of journalistic / editorial work experience
- Sound knowledge of financial markets, and ideally of the ratings business
- Creative, results-oriented and confident team-worker
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
We offer a challenging and rewarding position with significant responsibilities. A friendly, open-minded team with a flat hierarchy with multilingual and very diverse work environment in an internationally oriented company with a proven track record of 15 years.
We look forward to learning more about you from your convincing application. Please applyusing our application tool quoting the reference “20170219“. Please note: For non-EU applicants, a valid work and residence permit is a prerequisite for this job position.