- nach Vereinbarung
- Berlin, Allemagne
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Deposit Solutions GmbH
UX/UI Designer (m/w) - FinTech - B2C
Berlin, Allemagne · User Experience & Design
Be part of the future by joining Deposit Solutions, backed by leading tech investors such as Peter Thiel and e.ventures who just invested another EUR 100m to foster our further growth! Deposit Solutions is a globally recognized FinTech, operating the first Open Banking platform for deposits. Its APIs allow any bank to easily connect to and benefit from the platform, either by sourcing deposits to deepen and diversify their funding base or by offering their own clients a choice of attractive deposit products from other banks under the existing account relationship. Bank clients gain access to best-in-class deposit offers without having to switch bank accounts. Thus, the Open Banking platform provides an infrastructure for the EUR 10 trillion deposit market in Europe that benefits banks and depositors alike. We operate our own retail brands ZINSPILOT and SAVEDO, which market selected deposit offers of our partners directly to savers. With these two B2C platforms alone we have managed to mediate EUR 10 billion in only 3 years, making us the fastes growing FinTech globally.
Take the chance and shape the user experience of our market changing Open-Banking B2C platforms. As part of our UX/UI team, you...
- are a highly motivated designer, who is curious, always ready to learn and can work independently
- are a team player who is able to efficiently work with the product managers and developers
- have already worked with a wide range of target audience and are customer focused.
- have experience in UX Processes and in UI Designs
- can perform User interviews and Usability tests
- feel comfortable working in dynamic work environment of a start-up
- should share the link or pdf of your portfolio that showcases the above mentioned abilities
- Solve real customer challenges by researching, designing, testing and validating different approaches
- Understand customer intent and optimising existing features to create a simple yet impactful experience
- Translate business & technical requirement into prototypes and designs
- Articulate & discuss your design decision backed by data and logic
- Communicate and interact with stakeholders from various business functions and groups
- Contribute to and help create design guidelines, best practices and standards
- 4-6 years of experience in UX/UI Design
- Mastery of Mobile Responsive Design
- Proficiency in Adobe suite, Balsamiq, Sketch or XD
- Excellent English skills as it will be used on a daily basis, German is a plus
- Knowledge of HMTL and CSS is a big plus
- Entrepreneurial drive to create successful products that add value to our customers
- Good cultural understanding and willingness to work with a highly international team
Apart from standards like free drinks, coffee, tons of fruit, great locations in the heart of Hamburg, Berlin, Zurich or London, great colleagues and support for public transport, you get the chance to help shape the future of finance. Working at Deposit Solutions means taking ownership from day one and giving everything to ensure your contribution has a meaningful and sustainable impact. Become part of our close-knit network of colleagues from more than 40 different nationalities and celebrate our mutual successes with everybody. Enjoy an exciting industry, while relying on the backing of top international investors like Peter Thiel, Greycroft and e.Ventures.
We are looking forward to your application!