Flossbach von Storch AG is one of the leading independent asset managers in Germany with more than 48 billion euros of assets under management. Our core competence lies in the management of mutual funds, as well as large private and institutional assets. As a dynamic and expanding company with over 220 employees at the headquarters in Cologne Deutz, we have been successfully answering to our clients since 1998.
This is a permanent full-time position
You are a person of integrity, independent thinking and you have a collegial personality with a lot of passion for the capital markets. You make investment decisions like a long-term oriented investor and have the following skills:
• Excellent analytical skills: In addition to a quick apprehension and strong analytical and problem-solving skills, you can easily unravel complex relationships and distinguish between the essential and the unimportant.
• Strong judgement: You make decisions even under uncertainty with a strong awareness of opportunities and risks.
• Convincing communication: You have excellent presentation and communication skills, enabling you to convey even complicated issues concisely in spoken and written form.
• Efficient working method: You are highly focused on results and have an independent and structured way of working.
• High willigness to learn: You are constantly expanding your knowledge and you are able to think outside the box.
• Profound professional experience: As an analyst, you have already gained sound experience in the field of company assessment and valuation, ideally in the sector of emerging markets.
• Successful studies: You have completed your studies with above-average results.
• Language skills: You are fluent in written and spoken German (Ideal) and English. Further foreign language skills are desirable.
• Fundamental company analysis: Based on our proprietary analysis approach, you will monitor existing investments and develop new investment ideas for our portfolio managers.
• Experienced contact person: You will take over a fixed coverage of companies and become an expert in your field.
• A dynamic, diverse, young and non-bureaucratic working environment in one of the most respected companies in the financial sector.
• Respectful leadership that recognises, and rewards performance and commitment
• Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes.
• Exciting and responsible tasks with an appropriate performance-related salary.
• A pleasant working atmosphere in a small team with highly motivated and helpful colleagues and the possibility of quickly taking on your own tasks.
• Attractive working conditions in one of the most modern office buildings in a central location in Cologne.
Can you provide a high level of commitment and dedication and like working as part of a team?
Then we would be delighted to meet you!
We look forward to receiving your detailed online application stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation.