Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, gas-fired power and district heating and is a global player in energy market operations. Statkraft has 3800 employees in more than 20 countries.
To support our Corporate Venture Capital (CVC) unit in Düsseldorf (20 hours a week), we are currently looking for a
Marketing Working Student (m/f) Corporate Venture Capital
As part of the Norwegian state owned Statkraft Group, Statkraft Markets GmbH is the 6th largest power producer in Germany by capacity. Since 1999 we have been an active trader of power, gas, renewable and emission certificates and a broad range of structured products. Lately we have become one of the leading players and service providers in managing distributed energy generation. For us the ideas of our 450 committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. Share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world.
European power markets are going through a deep paradigm shift from central large scale power generation assets to a distributed and “smart” energy system. This change is massively changing the value chain, roles of market players and revenue shares. Start-ups will be a relevant force driving this change and will have the chance to profit from it.
Statkraft’s Corporate Venture Capital (CVC) unit invests in start-ups that have an impact on this changing environment and an influence on the energy markets within Europe. In addition to core energy topics like distributed generation and storage, trading, smart grid, retail and energy services this includes topics like AI, IoT, industry 4.0, analytics, automation, IT security, electric vehicles & smart transportation, smart cities, smart home and platforms.
- Support in Marketing and PR
- Helping to define media plan, social media-strategy and implementing it
- Support in administration of venture capital processes, including maintaining databases, research, back-office work
- Conducting research projects
- University studies, preferably with major in marketing
- Professional experience in external communication
- Interest in start-ups and renewable energy
- Profound knowledge in MS Excel and Power Point
- Fluent in English and able to communicate in German
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
The working time (20 hours max.) can be organized flexibly within the week.
Please apply through our online application form on
Contacts: Raul Frincu (HR Assistant)
Telephone: +49 (0)211 60244 4415