Our client, a global asset management firm are currently looking to hire an Investment Manager to join their mid-market alternatives team based in Frankfurt. The successful candidate will have 3-7 yrs experience and be coming from a transaction based background with demonstrable track record of successful deal making.
- Analysis, financial modelling, and evaluation of proposals, including the production of new deal summary and investment papers
- Lead appropriate financial and commercial due diligence workstreams in a timely manner, ensuring that all relevant information is identified and included in reports
- Help contribute in an active and thoughtful way to management team meetings and partially lead these meetings
- Drive, manage and co-ordinate most activities through the entire deal process, from initial negotiations through to final implementation
Key Requirements/ Qualifications:
- BA or BSc degree from a leading University, preferably with MBA, CFA, ACA
- German market experience
- 3 - 8 years relevant experience (IB, Big4, preferably strategy consulting) in Private Equity or an Asset Manager with €250m+ AUM or similar
- Private Equity background highly preferable, credit background also favourably considered
- Other European languages would be a plus
There is a strong salary and bonus on offer for the succesful candidate. For more information and to arrange a private and confiednetial call please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.