- Francfort-sur-le-Main, Hesse, Allemagne
- CDI, Plein-temps
Lieu de travail : Francfort-sur-le-Main, Hesse, AllemagneThe Role / Responsibilities:
Few opportunities arise that provide the combination of flexibility, responsibility and discretion in running your own insurance portfolio, with the level of access to senior management in issuers and investors that you find as a Credit Analyst (Level: AVP) at Moody's. We are seeking a motivated, ambitious individual to join our team in Frankfurt (preferred location, German language fluency essential) or Paris.
Operating across Europe, you will have immediate exposure, visibility and impact, whilst working on real cases where the application of your skills and expertise have an impact in financial markets. The ideal candidates will be a recognized subject matter expert in insurance.
Analysts at Moody's develop in-depth sector and company knowledge and are directly responsible for developing and raising the profile of the team externally through thought-leading research, participation in conferences and boardroom interaction with issuers and investors.
Moody's flat hierarchy ensures that Analyst's roles are broad and deep. When you combine that breadth and scope with the collegiate atmosphere, international environment with the high quality of talent in the business, it is a truly rewarding working experience that will stretch your abilities and challenge your talents.
As a global company, Moody's provides an excellent personal and career development platform to grow your career and develop your analytical expertise across geographies, businesses and sectors. As an organisation that values experience, there is a vast resource of knowledge within the business that can support your learning objectives, in parallel to the structured learning and development process.
• Insightful and rigorous analysis. Write in-depth, high quality and focused research on insurance credit trends, including issuer-specific credit opinions as well as special comments and short articles on insurance topics
• Ratings accuracy. Perform and present at committees in-depth fundamental credit analysis on a portfolio of European insurers
• Effective communication with financial markets and issuers. Build and maintain high quality relationships with fixed-income investors, financial media and senior management at some of the world's largest insurers
• Enhance insurance franchise in German speaking countries. Operate independently but supported by the rest of the European insurance team in enhancing Moody's insurance franchise. In our preferred Frankfurt location, this would entail a particularly focus on German speaking countries.
Financial Institutions Group (FIG)
Life Insurance (121300)
• Substantial credit/risk assessment experience including strong financial analysis experience
• Strong understanding of European Insurers and their regulatory environment and the key issues affecting these markets/the main players and key industry drivers
• Excellent communication skills - able to communicate clearly and succinctly, both verbally and in writing with some public speaking experience
• Strong quantitative aptitude and proven analytical skills
• Strong academic background at least equivalent to MSc in relevant areas
• CIMA/ACCA/CFA professional qualification would be highly beneficial
• Highly organised and efficient, with ability to multi-task and able to meet tight deadlines
• Fluency in English and German (Frankfurt location) or another European language (Paris location) is essential
• Willingness to travel across the EMEA region
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.