- Francfort-sur-le-Main, Hesse, Allemagne
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cognizant Technology Solutions GmbH
- 11 avr. 18
Account Manager – Banking/Financial Services (m/f)
Locations: Frankfurt am Main (other locations can be discussed)
Summary of Job Purpose:
The Account Manager (AM) will play a key role in building and cultivating relationships and opportunities within existing accounts as well as selling new service offerings and solutions. The AM will also be responsible for managing the biz growth of the client accounts in focus and will need to have essential knowledge in the banking industry in Germany and understand disruptive technology, regulatory and biz change and respond quickly to serve client needs. The AM will also get to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative, high quality solutions to meet our clients’ business needs.
- Plan, review and mine accounts to expand the footprint in the German Banking industry
- Build high level strategic relationships with decision makers in the customer organization
- Annual revenue target planning, communication and execution of sales plans for the practice
- Selling consulting led innovative solutions to clients in the financial services
- Navigate accounts to identify various deals, build internal consensus and prioritize opportunities.
- Accountable for customer growth and satisfaction
- Germany banking domain knowledge
- EU and German Specific Banking skills required
- First experience in key accounts management
- Experience in leasing/finance is preferred
- Fluent in German and English language; Native German speaker is preferred
- Prior experience from selling a broad Services Portfolio into banking clients
- Skilled in driving pursuits for large size proposals
- Knowledge of selling concept, deal closure and handling objections
- Prior work experience from IT services companies
- Experience in reviewing sales plans/pipelines with leadership to ensure target achievement
- Knowledge of value articulation principals include client ROI and appropriate storyboarding techniques
- Strong presentation skills
Join one of the fastest growing Business & IT consultancies across the world.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 230 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizantde.