Our client, an highly regarded Infrastructure Equity fund, is hiring an Associate to join its growing team in Frankfurt.
- Supporting the Senior Investment Manager in and eventually leading the management of an existing infrastructure portfolio
- Running and managing detailed financial models to accurately value new projects
- Supporting the Investment team and eventually leading on transactions to grow the AUM for the fund
- Critically assess risks for new project transactions (commercial, financial and technical with the support of external advisors)
- Previous Infra transaction experience (Investment Banking, Corporate Finance etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a very fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Ability to proactively research investment opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and creative problem-solving ability
To discuss this opportunity in confidence call Diarmuid Clancy on +353 1588 1176 or apply directly via the link below.