- Francfort-sur-le-Main, Hesse, Allemagne
- CDI, Plein-temps
Associate Analyst - RRS - Structured Finance - Frankfurt/ London
Lieu de travail : Francfort-sur-le-Main, Hesse, AllemagneWe are looking for a talented and highly motivated individual to work within the SFG Ratings and Research Support team (RRS). This role is ideal for candidates who are interested in credit analysis and gaining broad exposure to the securitisation sector.
The role will provide quantitative and analytical support to the Rating and Research (R&R) team covering Structured Finance in the EMEA region. The role will provide the individual an opportunity to be part of the formation of the RRS group for SFG working in partnership with the R&R teams, by providing a wide range of analytical support services that contribute to the overall credit analysis function performed by these teams.
This role will focus on EMEA Corporate asset sectors, such as Collateralized Loan Obligations (CLO), credit derivatives, asset-backed commercial paper (ABCP), repackaged bond and CMBS, covering both primary and surveillance activities. There is also potential for cross-training across varying asset sectors and methodologies within SFG as part of career progression.
The role requires a strong academic background with experience in financial and quantitative analysis. The ideal candidate for this role will possess strong analytical and organizational skills, demonstrate attention to detail, and enjoy working in a collaborative and versatile team environment.
The position provides a unique opportunity to foster skills that are valuable to any future career in the financial services industry. This will be primarily an internally facing role with some client facing elements, reporting into the EMEA RRS SF Team Manager.
- Perform preliminary credit analysis to support ratings, research, analytical outreach and presentations, following guidance provided by the Team Manager. Examples of analytical work include:
- Analyse portfolio, loan level data and support analyzing legal documentation provided by third parties (arrangers, originators, trustees) by applying Moody's methodologies, running structured finance tools and models.
- Participate in due diligence meetings
- Identify and analyse data trends in order to provide preliminary credit conclusions.
- Prepare data for the lead analysts in R&R, periodically updating preliminary components of analysis, and escalating issues for deeper credit reviews by R&R/senior staff when necessary. Support preparation of rating recommendations to committees.
- Provide support to the rating committee process.
- Engage in data analysis related to research articles on sectors, transactions and performance trends.
- Support efficiency-driven projects and participate in User Acceptance Testing for new technology tools.
- Develop working knowledge of Moody's methodologies in order to apply to credit analysis .
- Perform certain routine administrative and other ad hoc credit-related tasks as directed by Team Manager.
The Ratings & Research Support department is responsible for producing analytical inputs in support of Moody's Ratings and Research function. In addition, this department will provide support for surveillance requirements and partner with R&R to provide the necessary support for issuer and investor interactions.
- Accomplished academic background. Degree (or equivalent) in Business, Economic or Mathematical subject preferred. Minimum undergraduate/ first level degree (e.g. Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent qualifications).
- Preferably some relevant experience such as working in a bank, accounting firm, financial consultancy.
- Good background in financial or quantitative analysis (e.g., through coursework, CFA (or equivalent), or relevant work experience).
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and prioritize tasks accordingly.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.