Business Manager Frankfurt-based
- Francfort-sur-le-Main, Hesse, Allemagne
- CDI, Plein-temps
- VTB Capital
- 20 juin 18
VTB Capital’s goal is to be Russia’s Investment Banking powerhouse. We want to be the firm that is a natural choice for all Russian Investment banking and asset management products. Our mission is to exceed client expectations by providing first class financial services. VTB Capital is an international investment leader with profound expertise in the Russian financial products and the Russian market. We respect our business partners and adhere to the principles of social responsibility in every market in which we operate.
A Business Manager is an important member of the team who will be responsible for the effective realisation and facilitation of various strategy, change management and business execution issues.
- Provide dedicated support to the relevant sales heads on a range of business management activities including:
- The development of strategy and business planning documents supporting the development and growth of the client facing businesses, including: preparing a consolidated business plan and budget for the teams and analysing the performance of the units, preparing management reports; participating in the cost allocation process; verification of reporting data;
- Ensuring that a robust control and governance framework is in place to ensure that internal procedures are satisfied and external regulations are adhered to at all times;
- the delivery of tasks and projects to ensure successful business execution across the client facing businesses
- Manage a “book of work” relating to initiatives of particular interest to the Global Head;
- Management ad-hoc requests.
- Focus on a range of change management activities to increase the effectiveness of the client facing businesses including but not limited to:
- Sales credit optimization
- Client pipeline optimization
- Performance reports for management
- Consolidate and communicate the activities of the client facing businesses to ensure that information sharing and cross sell opportunities are maximized; ensure all the appropriate revenue sharing agreements and incentives are in place to maximize cross sell and ROE for the Bank
- Work closely with Trading and Structuring Business Management to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of the client facing business
- Ensure that product fully understands and accepts the allocation of sales costs to their business line
Key Competencies & Qualifications
Business Manager is expected to have a High degree of one of the leading Russian or International Universities; to have at least 5 to 7 year experience in a similar role, project manager role (with deep knowledge of banking business) or sales role in corporate-investment business in major Russian or International banks . Knowledge of excellent Russian & English languages is strongly requested. German is a strong plus.