Client Coordinator (m/f/d), Assistant Vice President
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced client relationship specialist to join our middle office team in Frankfurt. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Client Coordinator you will
What we value
- Establish sound partnerships with clients to determine current and future operational needs
- Coordinate client requirements as an interface between client relationship management, middle office and back office/operations to ensure appropriate and effective delivery
- Structure client requests internally across the global middle office units as well as in relation to third party KVG provider, custodian banks and agents
- Provide guidance and consultative input to business line efforts in reaching targets and strengthening client relationships
- Review and discuss relevant information with client's senior team members on an ongoing basis, using appropriate reporting mechanisms; coordinate scheduled workshops; participate in management team meetings
- Analyze current processes and recommend solutions for improving processes as well as execute plans to desirable outcomes
- Review and document service level agreements (SLAs) as well as general project and transition plans
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Proven ability to negotiate and influence others
- Strong organizational and communications as well as presentation skills
What we offer
- Successfully completed Bachelor and/or Master degree in Finance and/or Business Administration or similar educational background
- Many years of related experience as a relationship specialist within a global financial services company
- Demonstrated knowledge of critical relationships and ability to leverage relationships to enhance the company's position
- Broad experience on financial instruments as well as investment processes from an investment management or custody bank perspective
- Proficiency in German and English
About State Street What we do.
- Flexible working time
- Depending on the role work from home days might be possible
- Pension plan offering
- Wellbeing and health programs
- Group accident insurance
- Mentoring program
- Free German and English language classes
- Personal development possibilities and extensive web based training catalogue
- Global Inclusion, Global Outreach and Corporate Citizenship programs incl. volunteer work
- Dynamic, diverse, international, and multicultural working environment with English company language
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers