My client is an independent boutique consulting firm with offices in London, Frankfurt, Zurich and Johannesburg. They have extensive global experience and industry recognition in the financial services, risk management and finance communities.
They are looking for an entrepreneurial and dynamic consultant to strengthen their European-based quant-team. Based in Frankfurt or Amsterdam you will work on challenging projects with leading financial institutions around the globe.
- Relevant work experience in the financial service industry and consulting
- Experience in credit risk modelling and processes
- Strong analytical skills and a quantitative background
- Knowledge and experience using programming languages and data structures, preferably SAS
- German and English language skills and ability to write and present in both languages
- Creative and lateral thinking as well as an intellectually curious mind
- The ability to structure complex tasks in a goal-oriented way and to deliver innovative solutions under tight timelines
- Readiness to travel
- Fluent German both verbal and written
This role is available in Amsterdam or Frankfurt.