Deputy BAC Head, Frankfurt-based
- Francfort-sur-le-Main, Hesse, Allemagne
- CDI, Plein-temps
- VTB Capital
- 09 déc. 18
VTB Bank (Europe) SE is a commercial bank specializing in international trade relations, with head office in Frankfurt and a branch in Vienna. The bank can look back on more than 100 years of history in Western Europe, serving as a competent and reliable partner for companies and banks by providing advice and executing transactions. The bank has extensive know-how and VTB Group’s market-specific expertise as well as a first-class network in 22 countries and core markets and competent employees allow it to respond in a concrete, rapid, targeted and, above all, flexible manner to the needs of its clients.
VTB Capital BAC team requires personable, academic, qualified Business Area Control professional to join them from Financial Services Banking background. Specifically, the open role is to support the BAC function, managing existing processes & controls.
- Control and manage Daily P&L production & reporting;
- Own and be responsible for resolution of P&L questions on run rates / desk issues including daily 'face to face' engagement with the FO necessary to ensure good communication & service levels;
- Supporting ad-hoc FO & other requests- ensuring that we meet high standards to provide a timely response to all queries;
- Review breaks / core P&L reconciliations, sign-off Revenues in IFRS accounting;
- Submission of daily P&L Explain / Attribution & high level commentary;
- IPV and Valuation team lead;
- Manage the team;
- Ensure that all processes comply with global policies. Run the projects of change in case they are not.
Key Competencies & Qualifications
- Product control experience essential
- Demonstrate appreciation of controls, process enhancement and improvement
- Strong Excel skills
- Financial services audit background and/or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building and managerial skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- IFRS knowledge of investment products is a must, ACCA is a big advantage