Do you see yourself standing alone or standing out? Make the difference and join our team!
Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 145,700 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
We are looking for an ETF Capital Markets Specialist (m/f) at the next possible date.
Take your chance and join our Team at our SG Branch in Frankfurt!
ETF Capital Markets Specialist (m/f)
The ETF Capital Markets Specialist will be expected to proactively grow business and manage relationships with buy-side Dealing desks and sell-side ETF Sales and Trading desks (Brokers, Market Makers, Banks) focused on German speaking / Eastern European clients.
The Specialist will also be expected to act as a Product and Trading specialist with the support of the Experts team providing education and insight into ETF trading to investors on this zone.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain relationships with banks, brokers and market makers in order to increase the liquidity, visibility and distribution of Lyxor ETFs
- Work with liquidity providers and brokers to ensure efficient trading of Lyxor ETFs both on exchange and over the counter (OTC)
- Educate investors on ETF trading and execution and provide insight on relevant developments across the industry
- Travel to visit dealing desks and brokers across German-speaking and Eastern Europe
- Provide the sell-side community and buy-side dealing desks with regular updates and insights on the Lyxor product offering
- Manage relationships with outside firms including Exchanges and data providers
The Capital Markets Specialist will also help the other members of the team in:
- Handling requests from Authorised Participants and market makers trading Lyxor ETFs
- Overseeing Primary Market trading
- Monitoring Secondary market flows, both on exchange and over the counter (OTC)
- Interacting with brokers and Market Makers to identify the origin of traded flows
Experience & Technical Skills
- University degree in Finance or equivalent
- CFA or similar qualification would be an advantage
- Relevant experience in ETFs strongly preferred
- First previous knowledge of financial markets, either from the buy or sell-side
- Established relationships with buy-side dealing desks and sell-side firms in German speaking countries is a plus
- Fluency in both, English and German (written and orally) is required, French is a plus
Personal Skills & Competencies
- Resourceful, proactive and able to effectively operate in a highly collegial and demanding team environment
- Take initiative and be proactive
- Being reliable, organized, rigorous
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, nationality or ethnic origin.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, thrive on a challenge and want to become a part of a dedicated and driven team that strives for success, then please apply with a CV, cover letter and work certificates.