Enterprise Architect (d/f/m) - Digital Technology Consulting
Cognizant's Technology Consulting practice helps clients to reimagine, redefine, and transform their businesses through technology . We bring unparalleled levels of insight, innovation and delivery velocity to help our clients become digital leaders and enable them to create disruption within their industry. We do this by employing the best people in the industry working with a single-minded focus and a pragmatic, hands-on approach to delivering technology strategy and solutions.
Technology Consulting is part of Cognizant Consulting, a world leading business consulting, IT services and outsourcing solutions provider - a top performer on Nasdaq and an established leader in Forrester's research in Business and Digital Transformation as well as one of the World's Most Admired Companies.
As a member of one of Cognizant's fastest-growing consulting practices, the successful candidate must be able to integrate well and develop their leadership within a global matrixed organisation, working collaboratively in agile environments with subject matter experts and technologists to develop sound enterprise architectures, technology strategies and solutions.
We are currently seeking Technology Advisors and Enterprise Architects at all levels to join our team. Candidates should have previous experience as an Enterprise Architect or Technology Advisor working with large organisations in digital transformation initiatives in a leadership capacity. Candidates will ideally have consulting experience working with senior stakeholders.
This position will offer reasonable flexibility for working from home. Diversity and Inclusion at Cognizant
At Cognizant, we believe diversity and inclusion are at the heart of our ability to execute successfully and consistently over the long term. We recognize that our people are our most important asset. We strive to create an environment where all associates feel comfortable to be themselves, feel accepted and can therefore thrive both personally and professionally. We continue to drive D&I throughout our organization to unlock the insights, imagination and innovation of our associates, as well as reflect the diversity of our clients and communities. We are a UK and Europe Top Employer and continually drive employment recognition and engagement through employee friendly policies and affinity groups such as "Women Empowered", "Embrace LGBTQ+", "Race Equality Network" etc. Key Responsibilities Business development:
- Leading in the development and presentation of client proposals collaborating with teams across our business
- Leading in the development of collateral to support Technology Consulting 'go to market' propositions and service offerings
- Using your personal contacts and networking skills to grow our consulting pipeline
- Farming of accounts - working with account teams to support opportunity identification, qualification and sales
- Developing the cross practice understanding of service offerings to ensure effective cross selling.
Experience and Skills:
- Contribute to the development of practice members' skills to ensure a consistency of service delivery and expertise. Active coaching and mentoring of junior members of the team
- Develop, implement and continually refine the coherent approach and appropriate frameworks to support business transformation proposals, that includes presentations, specimen RFI / RFP content, methodologies, toolkits and deliverables
- Contribute to the development of a knowledge management led approach ensuring the development collateral from engagements
- Support recruitment activities by taking part in candidate screening and interview sessions.
- Team building - promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team.
- Support wider consulting initiatives outside of the immediate practice / capability group
- Internal and external mindshare development through white papers, POVs, speaking at industry events etc.
Subject matter expertise:
- Experience in executing enterprise architecture engagements across multiple organisations
- Proven consulting background and experience of working on digital transformations is highly desirable
- Experience of working across varied technology domains such as Business Applications, Data, Infrastructure, Integration and Security
- Used to work with cloud technologies, cloud strategies and to develop cloud native architectures
- Experience of providing technology leadership in complex €mm+ projects and programmes with large teams and multi-vendor environments
- Experience in senior stakeholder management at CxO levels
- Fluent in German is desirable
- Thorough knowledge of enterprise architecture best practices and demonstrable track record of application in a variety of organisations
- Expertise in combining enterprise architecture with other consulting capabilities to envision, shape and deliver end - to - end consulting solutions for clients. These other consulting capabilities include continuous delivery transformation, change management, strategy consulting, IoT & analytics consulting, programme management and industry domain consulting
- Consulting expertise gained with a management consultancy or systems integrator.
- Expertise across architecture domains such as business, applications, information, infrastructure, integration and security
- Expertise across technology domains such as cloud, big data, analytics, artificial intelligence, IoT, enterprise automation.
- Ability to operate as a trusted advisor for senior client stakeholders
- Proven capability in providing technology leadership, delivering high quality, creative and insightful technology advice; you will ensure project success through timely and accurate production of agreed deliverables.
- Shaping, leading and delivering value through technology advisory consultancy and through guiding transformational delivery engagements
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills at senior levels that will enable consensus building and shaping technology direction
- Proven expertise in delivering outcomes at CxO level through the execution of technology consulting engagements that include:
- Enterprise architecture and roadmap development
- Portfolio assessments and simplification
- Digital technology strategy development including cloud, data, platform, security etc.)
- IT strategy development
- Business and IT Roadmap development
- IT Risk & technology debt assessment and management
- IT operating models and cost / performance optimisation
- Technology and architecture assessments
- Architecture and solution governance / technical design authority