Equity Sales, Frankfurt am Main
- Francfort-sur-le-Main, Hesse, Allemagne
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Berenberg London
- 18 mars 19
Equity Salesperson, Frankfurt am Main The Frankfurt Sales Team is looking to hire an ambitious and energetic individual to continue to build on the teams previous success in the region. This role would suit someone who is looking for early responsibility, and thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and is looking to build their career in a firm that is wholly committed to its growth and success across Europe and the US.
Established in 1590, Berenberg is one of the oldest banks in the world, and with this heritage comes fantastic opportunities for bright and aspiring individuals. With its Head Office in Hamburg, Germany, and with a strong presence in the financial centres of London, Frankfurt and New York, it is one of Europe’s leading privately-owned banks. 1,600 employees carry the Bank’s long tradition of success into the future. Through its business divisions of Investment Banking and Corporate Banking, Wealth and Asset Management, Berenberg is able to offer a broad range of services into corporations, investment institutions and private individuals.
Berenberg has a strong reputation based on first-class performance, and although the company has a long history it remains entrepreneurial in its approach. A combination of the meritocratic culture and flat hierarchy enables talent to flourish and progress at Berenberg.
Equity Salesperson, Frankfurt am Main
The Frankfurt Sales Team is looking to hire an ambitious and energetic individual to continue to build on the teams previous success in the region. This role would suit someone who is looking for early responsibility, and thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and is looking to build their career in a firm that is wholly committed to its growth and success across Europe and the US.
- Support and advise institutional clients (e.g. insurance firms, investment companies, banks) on the basis of our research products and distribution capabilities;
- Marketing and sales of the European and US equity research product;
- Creation and development of investment ideas for investors;
- Organization of investor meetings for IPOs and other capital market measures in Germany
- Organise and attend corporate and analyst road shows throughout Europe;
- Become an integral member of the Frankfurt Sales team and take responsibility for the day to day service of our existing client network across the DACH region.
- Ambitious and motivated individual looking for significant exposure and responsibility with highly-valued clients of the firm, and is looking to push their career to the next level;
- Experience within an investment bank, preferably within an Equity Sales role, with a good understanding of the client network in Germany;
- Degree level education (or equivalent experience) required;
- Enthusiasm and interest in securities and capital markets, with a particular focus on Equities;
- Must understand how to focus and prioritise client needs and requirements;
- Able to deliver a consistently high standard of work, and handle their workload to effectively meet strict deadlines;
- Flexible, adaptable and strong at building relationships;
- An entrepreneurial mindset and goal-oriented approach are important to succeed in a firm with high growth ambitions;
- Must possess excellent communication skills, love to work in a team and a hunger to succeed
- Fluent in English and German.
Please submit your CV in English, via our careers site.