Finance Director (f/m)
- Francfort-sur-le-Main, Hesse, Allemagne Francfort-sur-le-Main Hesse DE
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Half
- 15 août 18 2018-08-15
Vacancy: Finance Director (f/m) - We are looking for a Finance Director for our client, an international bank based in Frankfurt am Main. For this position, the employee in question will work directly for our client. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as Finance Director (f/m)
- Accounting: HGB & IFRS Accounting and Reporting (monthly, quarterly and annually); Recording & Booking procedures; Executing Accounts Receivables/ Accounts Payable etc.
- Controlling: Operative and Strategic Controlling; Planning and Budgeting etc.
- Regulatory Reporting: SREP & Basel III Reporting to BaFin & Bundesbank etc.
- Tax Accounting: Compliance with internal guidelines and the tax law; Support in delivering transfer-pricing documentation etc.
Your Qualification and Skills
- University degree
- Min 10 years' experience in Finance/Accounting in banking industry
- knowledge in HGB, IFRS, KWG, RechKredV
- Fluent in German and English (written and verbal)
- Ability to work efficiently in a multicultural environment
- Strong business acumen & strategic mindset
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a Finance Director (f/m) by citing this reference number 06600-0010541245. If you have any questions, Jasmin Labandowsky from Robert Half will be happy to help you.