Financial Services Client Servicing Representative (m/f/d), Senior Associate & Officer
Who we are looking for
We are looking for three Client Servicing Representatives (two on Senior Associate and one on Officer level) for our Investment Manager Services (IMS) team in Frankfurt with immediate effect. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Client Servicing Representative you will
What we value
- Establish and maintain good business relationships with our client and assist with their inquiries in a professional manner
- Establish and maintain an effective collaboration with joint venture offshore teams as well as with onshore oversight teams
- Address findings and errors in order to prevent occurrences and create written procedures where needed
- Act as escalation contact for the client, several local and foreign banks, investment companies, brokers as well as internal departments globally
- Independently research and resolve complex issues that may arise and liaise with various counterparts on behalf of the client
- Support project work to conceptualize and implement new team related processes or optimize existing processes
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Strong organizational and communications skills as well as team orientation
- Ability to deal with external and global operating parties in an efficient manner, considering cultural differences
- Self-motivation with the strength to take control and ownership of a situation
- Ability to operate under pressurized situations with time sensitive deadlines
What we offer
- Successfully completed university degree in Finance, Economics or related areas of study
- Operational experience in the financial servicing sector with understanding of various financial instruments, especially fixed income and derivatives
- Fluency in German and English required, additional European languages highly beneficial
- Good technical skills in using MS Office
About State Street What we do.
- Flexible working time
- Depending on the role work from home days might be possible
- Pension plan offering
- Wellbeing and health programs
- Group accident insurance
- Mentoring program
- Free German and English language classes
- Personal development possibilities and extensive web based training catalogue
- Global Inclusion, Global Outreach and Corporate Citizenship programs incl. volunteer work
- Dynamic, diverse, international, and multicultural working environment with English company language
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers