Global Corporate Bank - Corporate Banker - ED (m/f/d) - Frankfurt
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking , financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments, and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Position Summary
The Global Corporate Bank manages J.P. Morgan's overall relationships with large corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations globally to solve problems for clients and help them to grow. We help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in treasury services (cash management), financing, risk management, working capital and investments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by experienced corporate bankers, who deliver the firm's extensive product platform and presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. We leverage the capital strength of JPMorgan Chase and extend credit to help clients grow their business.
As a central part of the firm's plans to further expand its successful international banking franchise, the Global Corporate Bank offers exciting opportunities as a place to work.
We are currently looking to recruit a Global Corporate Banker to cover large multinational corporates headquartered in Germany. The individual will be based in Frankfurt and will work closely with product teams based in London and coverage partners in North America, APAC and LATAM. Qualifications / Experience
- Proven ability to create, develop and maintain trusted client relationships, as evidenced by, winning new business, closing transactions and possessing valuable professional networks, ideally with this client set
- Understanding of most of the relevant key products used: treasury services, flow derivatives, FX, commodities, custody, fixed income and integrated reporting and financing products
- Ability to navigate across large organizations to get things done and broker information across the firm; ability to form strong partnerships and work in environments where there are multiple, overlapping stakeholders
- Able to develop viable strategies to grow the overall business with this client set, as well as take pragmatic steps to execute these strategies
- Strong credit knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Required language skill: Fluency in German and English is essential
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
- Extensive experience within Financial Services / Banking required
- Previous experience in the German market and/or understanding of the firm's capabilities in the market is highly desired