- 60,000 EUR + bonus
- Francfort-sur-le-Main, Hesse, Allemagne
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Selby Jennings Buyside
- 15 nov. 17
Institutional Sales - Assistant
- Lieu de travail : Francfort-sur-le-Main, Hesse, Allemagne
- Salaire : 60,000 EUR + bonus
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
A European fund manager offering private equity investments in real estate and real assets is hiring in their Frankfurt office for an assistant to support the sales team with client communication, queries, and requests.
The company are well established in Europe managing around 6 billion Euros for institutional and retails clients and require an individual with around 2 – 5 years working experience as an assistant with sales support responsibility.
Reporting into the head of sales, main responsibilities will be to:
- Act as the main point of contact for client queries and requests.
- Prepare documentation to be used by the sales team and in external communications.
- Work alongside international offices to organise events, roadshows, and conferences. You will also be required to attend in order to meet clients.
- Support the office day to day with client administration and ad hok requests.
- Create marketing materials, presentations, and brochures.
- Organise meetings and travel arrangements.
- Manage internal communications.
- Fluency in German and English is essential.
- Experience working in sales support for an investment manager.
- Experience in event organisation.
- Resilient, driven and willing to work hard in order to develop a strong long-term career.
- Strong communication skills.