Intern --- Mandates Fund Finance 6 months in Frankfurt (Germany) Starting date: as soon as possible
- Francfort-sur-le-Main, Hesse, Allemagne
- Stage, Plein-temps
- ARDIAN (ehemals AXA Private Equity)
- 14 juin 18
Founded in 1996 and led by Dominique Senequier, Ardian is a premium independent private investment
company with assets of US$67bn managed or advised in Europe, America and Asia. The company, which
is majority-owned by its employees, keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and delivers investment performance
to its global investors while fuelling growth in economies across the world. Ardian’s investment process
blends discipline and conviction with a long-term philosophy.
Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 490 employees working through thirteen offices in Frankfurt, Paris, London, New York, San Francisco, Zurich, Madrid, Luxembourg, Milan, Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo and Jersey. The company offers its almost 700 investors a diversified choice of funds covering the full range of asset classes, including Funds of Funds (primary, early secondary and secondary), Direct Funds including Infrastructure, Small and Mid Market Enterprise Capital, Innovation & Growth, Co-Investment and Private Debt. Within the Fund Finance team, the Intern will be part of the Mandates Fund Finance team in Frankfurt --- Germany for a duration of 6 months.
1. Job description
The Mandates Fund Finance team is composed of 11 professionals in Paris and 2 in Frankfurt. The Fund Finance role is to oversee and manage all of the analytical, financial and accounting aspects of the corresponding mandates investing in private equity funds.
The Fund Finance Intern will be involved in the following tasks:
- Analysis and reporting of Portfolio and Investors performances of each investment vehicle
- Preparation of quarterly valuations of funds to be reported to the valuation committee
- Prepare Reportings for investors on a regular and ad-hoc basis
- Communicate with the teams involved in the exchange of information both financial and accounting:
- Front Office with the different offices in Paris, London, New York, Singapore etc.
- Administrators based both in Jersey and Luxembourg
- Monitoring and control of fund cash flows both at Investor and Portfolio level
- Control and review of accounting and quarterly financial statements of the funds including liaising with external fund administrators and fund accountants
- Use the It Tools to their full extent to fulfill the above duties (eFront/Business Object)
- Support on diverse IT projects
2. Required qualities
- Drive for results - delivers high quality work
- Team player & cross-cultural awareness
- works effectively in a team. Collaborates and shares information and solutions with colleagues, with other teams and stakeholders
- Strong analytical mindset
- Organized & Motivated
The Fund Finance Intern is based in Frankfurt --- Germany for a duration of 6 months and should have the following exposure:
- Strong academic in Finance or Management (Business School or equivalent)
- Good German speaker - English fluent
- Strong inter-personally
- this person will need to be inquisitive by nature and enjoy multiple challenges
- Excellent handling of Excel
- Practice background of previous working experience/ internship in an Investment Fund, Audit or Private Equity would be much appreciated
Die Nutzung, Verarbeitung und Speicherung von Bewerberdaten erfolgt bei der ARDIAN Germany GmbH nur zweckgebunden und ist auf wenige Personen beschränkt, die mit dem Bewerbungsverfahren beauftragt sind. Ist der Zweck erfüllt – die Stelle abschließend besetzt – ist das Löschen der Bewerberdaten für ARDIAN Germany innerhalb von 3 Monaten verpflichtend, sofern Sie als Bewerber einer darüber hinausgehenden Speicherung nicht ausdrücklich zugestimmt haben.