We look for at least one experienced Analyst or Associate 1.
Right from the start, you will be an integral part of our deal teams but also take over some leadership responsibilities for junior team members.
You will be involved in all aspects of exciting Corporate Finance transactions & global projects projects. Most likely you will work on assignments in some of the most charged sectors and industries of our time: all sort of *Tech - including & Clean/Green Tech, Digital Media, Digital Services but particularly also esports & gaming.
Start date (immediate or scheduled) as well as all other details (highly competitive compensation) to be discussed individually.
- Engage in the day-to-day management of transaction processes as vital member of a dedicated deal team (including client / counterparty facing as well as coordination of service providers and other advisors)
- Support the execution of projects including assuming full responsibility for project tasks
- Preparation of transaction material & marketing documents (incl. Investment/Information memoranda; investor presentations, financial models) as well as presentations, pitches, investment proposals and valuations
- Preparation of market and competitive analyses as well as industry screenings for the identification of potential targets/buyers/investors
- Build sector expertise and professional network (proactively but also promoted by us)
- Understand the nuances of transaction structures and key elements of deal negotiation, including legal and other documentation
- Provide leadership and supervision as well as training to peers and other team members
Successful candidates typically
- Have at least two years of relevant work experience and a proven transaction track-record/history
- Are equipped with a skill set and technical capabilities in line with the expectations and responsibilities of an IB Associate
- Hold a qualifying academic degree with excellent academic background and have a genuine interest in Corporate Finance Advisory
- Have an interest in technology as well as tech-driven business models (optional: passion for esports & gaming)
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset, being highly self-motivated and results-driven, having a high degree of stamina to work within a high energy and fast-paced intellectual environment
- Have proven to be team player and are keen to take on responsibility and ownership for their work and the transactions they work on
- Show strong analytical capabilities and profound understanding of accounting principles, are highly numerical and articulate
- Are business-fluent in both the German and English language (additional languages are a plus)
- Have excellent command of common business software as well as industry-specific tools
Crossgate is an Equal Opportunity Employer; our culture is open and transparent and welcomes new ideas and unconventional approaches. You will find variety, client contact and responsibility early on along with a unique spirit of collaboration built on strong personal and professional relationships.
Crossgate is a partner-owned and run Corporate Finance and M&A advisory boutique with a deeply-rooted passion for entrepreneurship and scalable, technology-driven & -enabled business models. With our subsidiary CARRY, Europe's first dedicated CF advisory house geared towards this specific niche, we are particularly catering to the global Esports industry & Gaming community.
We provide a wide range of transaction and sector-specific advice on significant - usually cross-border - M&A transactions, financing (equity/cap raises and debt) to corporations as well as HNWIs, family offices and financial investors (mainly PE & VC) around the globe.