Investment Compliance Project Manager to support a long term project. Based in Frankfurt and reporting to the Fixed Income Compliance Director. The Compliance Analyst will be responsible for ensuring that all portfolios and rules coding correctly in the system, investigating and owning regulatory topics and being instrumental in moving to a new compliance guideline system. The individual will be based in Frankfurt but will interact with members of wider compliance team and business across the firms globally.
- Support the implementation and coding of regulatory and contractual investment guidelines in compliance systems SIMCORP.
- Interacting with Investment teams as well as Products and Legal department on regulatory and guideline questions as well as analysing and interpreting regulatory documents and client guidelines.
- Reviewing, analysis, qualification & commenting on investment and regulatory guidelines violations related to rule implementation and seek for clarifications.
- Support the development of a global Investment Guideline Compliance function and work in such environment, incl. continuously improving coding principles, guideline standardization and rule coverage and automatization.
- Working with internal IT and external vendors on technical implementations.
- Involved in projects which aim to enhance the processes and systems.
- Ability to self-manage workloads
- Effective, results orientated team player
- Fostering Relationships/Stakeholder Management
- Understanding investment instruments and portfolio management
- Investment Guideline knowledge (contractual and regulatory)
- Knowledge of investment compliance systems
- Bachelor s Degree in Business, Finance or related subjects or equivalent experience
- Experience with industry recognized compliance monitoring systems such as Charles River, Bloomberg, Aladdin, Sentinel, Thinkfolio, MIG21