- Francfort-sur-le-Main, Hesse, Allemagne Francfort-sur-le-Main Hesse DE
- CDI, Plein-temps
- CICC Deutschland GmbH
- 22 sept. 18 2018-09-22
Office Manager in Frankfurt.
The duties and responsibilities he/she is going to take include, but not limit to:
- Act as key interface with Corporate Finance, Legal and HR to implement and coordinate relevant matters for Frankfurt Office.
- Manage office Facility/Administration services including procurement & contracting for services such as security and fire safety, building facilities/equipment, hotels and travel, office maintenance and make sure office daily operation runs efficiently.
- Engage with key local stakeholders to understand business requirement, provide feedback and jointly address the issues with corporate functional teams of CICC.
- Collaboratively work with corporate functional teams of General Administration (Corporate Real Estate, Global Travel, Security, Procurement and Communications) to deliver the local services in line with corporate guidelines.
- Be in the connection with Corporate Marketing to organize and support the business events.
- Assist business units on travel arrangement and reimbursement.
- Regular performance review to the suppliers and vendors mentioned above, negotiates for favourable group discounts and identifies savings;
- Oversee office environment and fully in charge of re-arranging and upgrading projects.
- Prepare annual general expenses budget and monitors monthly general expenses versus the approved budgets;
- Develop healthy working relationship with local organization, related companies and suppliers;
- Work with departments to coordinate special events, ie conferences and forums;
- Organise office team building activities;
- Manage and appraise local GA team’s performance and deliver orientation training to new joiners.
- Lead point person for all administrative matters among all CICC offices globally;
- Ad-hoc project management when requested by management.
- Bachelor degree or above in relevant majors
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Bilingual in English/Mandarin, and fluent in German
- Competent Computer user (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Pro-active and practive professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good communications skills (written and verbal)
- Good negotiating skills
- Knowledge of budgeting
- Team player