EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Project Manager Corporate Liquidity
to join our team in Francfort-sur-le-Main, Hesse, Allemagne
- Francfort-sur-le-Main, Hesse, Allemagne
- CDI, Plein-temps
- FIS Global
- 20 avr. 18
In this position you will manage resources, timelines, and budgets for existing clients with a focus on the upgrade cycle from the initial upgrade scoping through to the successful delivery and transition to client services. The
- Responsible for achieving defined financial targets, forecasting and scheduling for your projects.
- Conduct and document client scoping sessions, including the creation of a Statement of Work, project plan, and resource work plan.
- Coordinate scheduling of consulting resources
- Manage the client relationship and expectations while developing relationships at a senior level.
- Ensure work outside the Statement of Work is communicated to the appropriate departments (e.g. Account Management and Enterprise Solutions/Development).
- Act as liaison between Client Services, Development, Product Management and Account Management.
- Create weekly status reports including updates to milestones, budgets, action items and resource schedules.
- Review and adhere to client's contract including strict adherence to the change management policies outlined in the Statement of Work.
- Documenting client requirements for change requests.
- Develop and maintain a revenue forecast
- Ensure accuracy of client invoices.
- Coordinate all project activities and act as the liaison for the clients functional and IT teams with all necessary FIS departments.
- Report high level project status to senior client team members via regularly held Steering Committee meetings.
- Work closely with Client Services (support) to ensure a smooth handover from implementation to support.
- Coordinate internal testing and issue resolution
- 5 years of relevant work experience within the Financial Services industry with at least 3 years business, product, technology or related experience.
- Previous experience implementing Treasury Workstations required.
- Proven Project Management and leadership skills.
- Established track record of managing multiple projects.
- Knowledge of Treasury Industry mandatory.
- Working knowledge of MS Project.
- Supervisory Experience Required.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent English language skills. German or French are beneficial.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.