Relationship Management Associate
- Francfort-sur-le-Main, Hesse, Allemagne
- CDI, Plein-temps
- T. Rowe Price International
- 19 mars 19
This position is responsible for supporting the Sales team in order to maximize their ability to effectively and efficiently generate new business and retain existing clients. The aim is to potentially take over client responsibilities and to develop into an RM role at some point in the future.
- Support for all size prospects / clients as directed by other relationship managers (“RMs”) across distribution channels. This may include preparation of customized deliverables to address specific questions, preparation of presentations, meeting or conference call set-up, follow-up with meeting attendees directly following meeting, providing additional information, collation of performance information, management and updating of account management templates, coordinating RM meetings and ensuring all action items are followed up and recorded etc.
- This responsibility requires extensive phone and email correspondence therefore a high level of effective communication (internally and externally) is compulsory.
- Builds a thorough understanding of key investment strategies and establishes relationships with the investment teams. Develops detailed understanding of the applicable investment vehicle structures.
- Join RMs at selective events to then follow up with clients/prospects as needed.
- Liaises closely with GIMS Global Marketing in relation to any planned client communication or events and assists with client-related preparation. The incumbent will be responsible for preparing, together with the RMs, details of client contacts for any communication and for following up after any event or activity as assigned.
- Projects and Business Management backup. This may include managing various projects of different sizes and complexity, helping determine efficient solutions and ensure that project constraints are taken into account (deadlines, budgets, etc). These will mostly be used for internal purposes, although it can include the occasional project where findings are shared with clients / prospects.
- Use Market Research Data and additional sources such as Morningstar, Weak Managers Report etc. to help identifying opportunities for specific products and specific target clients.
- Be well-informed on internal Market and product updates and proactively use this information with clients/prospects, proactively discussing it also with RMs and with Marketing on how to best leverage or implement it.
- Extensive use of salesforce to help RMs stay as efficient as possible.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES / SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Academic excellence and fluent in German and English
- Minimum of 3 years related experience ideally from an Asset Management background
- Solid understanding of and interest for funds industry and financial markets with proven client service skills
- Peer Group analysis, market research and CRM experience of advantage
- Ability to quickly identify internal and external client needs/expectations and propose solutions, leveraging outstanding active listening skill.
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend and effectively adapt to new internal/external client information and situations
- Sound judgment, problem solving and excellent organizational and time management skills
- Highly effective communication (verbal and written), collaboration and influencing skills
- Driven to achieve firm and client priorities. Capacity to effectively manage and deliver on multiple tasks/projects, both strategic and tactical
- Ability to establish genuine, collaborative long-term relationships with internal and external clients, demonstrating high ethical standards in all interactions