- Francfort-sur-le-Main, Hesse, Allemagne
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 24 sept. 17
Sr Technical Support Analyst (German speaker)
Lieu de travail : Francfort-sur-le-Main, Hesse, AllemagneSeeking a motivated individual contributor with the ability to work with minimal supervision and provide technical services to internal customers by identifying, prioritizing, and confirming resolution of reported problems within specified service level agreements. Ensure that the company MIT values are demonstrated in all day to day activities in order to meet business needs.
- Provide end-user support of local and remote client computers, printers, telephones, mobile devices, other approved devices and their related software/configurations.
- Produce well-written technical and business documentation, such as knowledge-based articles and standard operating procedures.
- Serve as a liaison between IT and upper management in implementing procedural changes, software/hardware standards and standard operating procedures.
- Facilitating problem solving and collaboration with various technical teams including managed service providers and vendors, including Smart Hands support and vendor escorts for as required.
- Helping to ensure group wide discussions and assisting with the decision making process to bring issue to closure.
- Participate in group wide discussions and assisting with the decision making process to bring issues to closure, including soliciting feedback from the business lines and individual users in order to improve service levels and customer satisfaction.
- Recognizing problem areas, developing pro-active solutions and complying with IT operational performance metrics and Service Level Agreements.
- Reporting on root-cause analysis where there have been significant problems - explaining what happened, why and what preventative measures have been put in place to avoid a repeat.
- Providing technical support in a Windows and Mac environment.
- Proactive in identifying process improvements within the ITIL, Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- Participating in project implementation, occasionally leading moves, upgrades, and migrations.
- Monitoring individual metrics to manage adherence to defined KPIs and ticket governance
- Providing timely follow-up to users and management on all support issues encompassing all phases of end user support.
End User Support (725050)
- Minimum education and work experience required for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- German speaker
- Proven experience working on Server, Desktop and\\or Help Desk support roles within both a Microsoft Windows OS and MAC OS environments
- Some experience with ITIL required
- Understanding of incident, problem and change management processes
- ITIL Foundation certification high desirable.
- A good understanding of Moody's business and overall IT operations.
- The ability to take on higher level responsibilities and/or demonstrated group leadership
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with business users at all levels in the organization while conducting themselves in a mature and professional manner towards clients and co-workers.
- Good organizational skills and excellent demonstrated troubleshooting and crisis management abilities.
- The ability to complete assigned calls effectively and efficiently within the established SLA time period
- Strong team player and positive team contributor
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS and Mac OS.
- Comfortable with imaging software such as SCCM\\PXE, familiarity with windows installer and desktop management suites such as SCCM
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook).
- Experience with Mobile and Audio/Visual technologies
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.