- EUR100000 - EUR130000 per annum
- Francfort-sur-le-Main, Hesse, Allemagne
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Selby Jennings Buyside
VP of Business Development - German & French Speaking
- Lieu de travail : Francfort-sur-le-Main, Hesse, Allemagne
- Salaire : EUR100000 - EUR130000 per annum
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Our clients are looking to add a Vice President of Business Development to their growing team in Frankfurt. Here you will be working autonomously helping build and strengthen new business relationships to their strategically targeted clients.
Responsibilities of the Vice President of Business Development:
- Manage a portfolio of new and existing clients in Financial Institutions, Covered Bonds and Corporates across Germany, the Nordic region, Benelux and France.
- Liaise with senior BD management and rating sector heads on banker and issuer relationships; conduct research and provide market coverage analysis to qualifying targets.
- Establish the coverage of non-bank Financial Institutions in the region, working in coordination with the Structure Finance Product Specialist to leverage our existing relations.
- Monitor market developments and new issuance trends to identify cross-selling opportunities between asset classes and jurisdictions (i.e. global captive ABS issuers).
- Responsible for client engagement letters in the region, including correspondence, organisation and distribution of follow up materials.
- Attend client meetings to inform prospects of rating services where appropriate.
- Maintain meeting notes and provide meeting summaries.
- Produce monthly summary report for the areas of responsibility; including, summaries of transactions completed and missed, short term client targets, and long-term development opportunities.
- Coordinate letters of engagement, confidentiality agreements and appropriate compliance requests.
- Update deal pipelines for target regions and market segments
- Support the management team to design, develop and maintain outreach and presentation activity to support engagement in areas of responsibility
Requirements of the Vice President of Business Development:
- Significant work experience in marketing, fixed income sales or ratings advisory within Germany, France the Nordic region or United Kingdom.
- Fluent in German and French
- Outstanding individual, verbal and written presentation skills
- Ability to multi task and work independently
- Strong focus on detail and success metrics
- Ability to work interactively in a remote office location
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Ability and willingness to travel as required
- The position will be initially located in the Frankfurt office