Digital Commerce Architect (d/f/m)
Digital Commerce Architect (d/f/m)
Location: Munich, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Duisburg or Cologne
CDBI Cognizant Digital Commerce offers a suite of services designed to enable customers with a seamless, frictionless, highly available & immersive end to end digital trading experience, driven by "rich-right-relevant" content and personalized intelligence.
Specializing in a number of segments and producing emerging ecommerce solutions which Increase brand value, market share and social engagement with consumers driving higher digital revenue. We also strive to make business more profitable by keeping the cost down while building modern, scalable and multi-function systems and embracing new technology trends. With an increasing adoption of online, demand for eCommerce solutions is increasing and because of this we have opportunities to contribute towards a number of transformation programmes. Essential Skills:
• Experienced Solution/Enterprise/Tech Architect (End-to-End stack) with experience of having worked on large transformational engagements with special focus on building headless large scale ecommerce platforms or SaaS platforms (HCL Commerce or , Magento Commerce and Microservices) well versed with MACH concepts. Microservices based, API-first, Cloud-native SaaS and Headless.
• Must have good understanding of the ecommerce domain covering functions ranging from Channels (Online, Mobile, Call Center etc), Web Merchandising, Search and OMS
• Ecommerce Platforms: Knowledge and Experience in any of the above Commerce platform is an absolute MUST. Should be highly experienced in Digital Platform scovering modules like Core Commerce, SOLR Search, Management Center, Commerce Accelerator and Call center.
Upgrades: Desirable to have experience in the latest version/FP upgrades
*Design and development:
a. familiarity with best practices around design patterns, code quality, testing etc
b. Responsible to execute Proof-of-concepts independently
c. Actively support the development team during coding phase
d. MUST have hands-on experience in any ecommerce platform along with solutioning on headless architecture with familiarity on front end skills
e. Conversant with usage of tools used for design and development and automated CI/CD process
f. Knowledgeable in configuration management, build, deploy and release processes
g. Experience in UI tools/technologies like JSP, HTML, CSS and JS etc is neccessary
*Software Engineering Models and Processes: Sound experience in various Software Engineering methodologies, specifically Agile Development Model
• Knowledge and experienced in front end technologies like Angular , React framework and API gateway.
• Proven experience in leading large scale ecommerce projects and architecting complex solutions
• Experience/Knowledge of Cloud based technologies such as AWS, Azure, etc.
• A technology agnostic mind set with the ability to seamlessly transition from legacy ecommerce platforms to microservices, Front End technologies.
• Experience/Knowledge of NoSQL and traditional databases and an understanding of what to recommend for a given project.
• Experience/Knowledge of DevOps practices and tools to orchestrate a full DevOps pipeline.
• Create solution requirement documents and perform the product development and launching the digital solutions
• Analyse the business requests and completing plan and development in agreement with consumer business needs
• Able to collaborate on bigger projects and working with global project teams to deliver solutions that match the quality parameters
• Have broad compliance with delivery brilliance procedures at consumers and be able to contribute for their sustained developments
• To ensure suitable regularity of digital solutions, structures and solutions architecture across multiple projects, as applicable
• Have vision and technology roadmap for mobile solutions that operate within the section approach and assumes responsibility for problems of software and IT developments for implementing this roadmap.
• To direct strategy and reliability among system elements as they are advanced; identify when crossing point influences which might occur and providing an early solution to avoid issues
• Knowledge of scripting languages like Shell scripting/perl/python.
• Knowledge of OWASP Security techniques and patterns applicable to projects.
• Extensive experience as architect on different headless and ecommerce platforms
• Strong understanding of retail business domain.
• Extensive experience as architect in front end frameworks like Angular, React and backend technolgoeis
• Lead and guide a team of technical developers and leads