Business Analyst (d/f/m)
Job Role: Business Analyst (d/f/m)
Every functional area, in every industry, is on an AI Journey. The power of machine learning to dramatically improve company key performance indicators is being proven every day. But, although we feel every large organization is on an AI journey, the path to value is unclear.
There are three key barriers to deploying AI and machine learning at scale:
- Building data pipelines that feed both the development and deployment of machine learning models
- Improving consistency, reducing effort and expanding the ability of data scientists to address the growing range of business problems from prediction to prescription
- Building out the necessary infrastructure to support 100s of machine learning models in production, including the necessary governance and compliance patterns
At Cognizant we are proud to be helping our clients on their journey to AI at scale. We have built practices that bring together the best talent to address these key barriers, and have built unique capability to complement our people:
- Our Adaptive Data Foundation brings together our accelerators, partnerships and consulting approach to help clients solve the increasing demands for data
- Our Evolutionary AI technology and patents is reducing the effort required to develop deep learning and other sophisticated models. It's particularly adept at addressing prescription problems, from marketing to next best action to supply chain
- Our architecture frameworks help clients navigate technology choices throughout the AI process. As well as building capability in close collaboration with the leading cloud providers, we are working with startups that address the critical engineering challenges that machine learning brings
Client demand has meant that we are growing these practices at an unprecedented rate. We are looking for people that can bring existing strengths in data engineering and data science but we want to hire people that share our vision and want to grow their own skills across the problem space. Job description
A skilled Business Analyst is responsible for the implementation and support of business information systems across multiple departments. They identify problems and opportunities within a company and ultimately provide solutions that help achieve the business' goals.
A Business Analyst job description should cover collaborating with financial reporting and IT teams to develop initiatives and strategies that optimise costs and improve internal and external reporting. Who are we?
The Artificial Intelligence & Analytics (AI&A) Team is a Technology & Architecture Practice within Cognizant responsible for delivery state of the art solutions on Data modernization, Advanced Analytics and Artificial intelligence across all client industry verticals. What will you do?
You will be playing a critical role in achieving Cognizant's business objectives. You will be part of the team working closely with our client stakeholders in sourcing the data, converting it into valuable Data assets and making the Data of right quality available for advanced analytics and Artificial intelligence use cases for business.
You will be responsible for the client engagement success from solutioning through delivery.
You will also be focused on growing our business by providing innovative solutions and adding a real value to our clients. Responsible for developing and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits.
Your key responsibilities will be:
What experience are we looking for?
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Co-ordinate with the onsite, nearshore and offshore teams for delivery of technical solution
- Build relationships and credibility with clients to drive "Self service" approach to own the end to end data engineering responsibility
- Planning and monitoring
- identify problems within a business, including through using data modelling techniques
- Formulate ways for businesses to improve, based on previous research
- Oversee the implementation of new technology and systems
- Identify problems within a business, including through using data modelling techniques
- Commercial awareness
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Leadership and management skills
- An interest in, and understanding of, project management techniques and computing systems
- Great communication skills, capable to quickly understand the business requirement and provide best-practice solution.
- Able to work under pressure to meet aggressive deadlines
- Analyze complex business requirements within User Stories and translate them into the technical solutions and architectural approaches
- Experience in working within geographically distributed teams (Onsite, Nearshore & Offshore)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Customer and Stakeholder Management
- A track record of developing creative solutions
- Highly developed critical thinking, interpretative and analytical skills
- Positive, determined, resilient, confident and resourceful in the face of challenges
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.de