Experience: Minimum 2 Yrs Language: German B2, C1,C2,Native & Fluent. Notice: Immediate to Join Location: Munich, Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Hannover.
JOB DESCRIPTION – DESKTOP SUPPORT
The Desktop Support Team Leader role is to provide a single point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within the organization's desktop computing environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment (including but not limited to PC, terminals, printers and scanners) to ensure optimal workstation performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via remote access) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required.
Looking for: Minimum 2 years’ experience in End User Computing.
Duties of the DSS Team Leader:
- Directly managing Support Engineers
- ITIL Process management
- Ticketing System administration (Service Now)
- Task assignment and delegation
- Scheduling resources for day today work and project support activities
- Mentoring junior team members
- Management and customer reporting
Requirements of the Desk Side support Team Leader:
- Previous Desk side support Team handling Experience.
- Peoples performance management
- An experienced support team leader with the experience to grow and lead the DSS.
- A can-do, lead from the front attitude with the ability to shine under pressure and the want to bring out the best in those around them.
- Someone who takes pride in what he/she does and understands that the desk side is the window in which customers view the whole of the company.
- Knowledge of Networking and data center infrastructure an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English Languages.
- Experience in a large organization administering, operating, maintaining and securing large-scale enterprise desktop environments.
- Working knowledge of ITIL methodologies, such as Incident , Request & Asset management.
Desktop Support – Technical Skills – Complete understanding of Asset Management.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot, Windows 7, Windows 10, other OS and Microsoft Office 2013
- and any other authorized desktop applications
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware and any
- other authorized peripheral equipment
- Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers
- and any other authorized peripheral equipment
- Performs remedial repairs on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized
- Customize desktop hardware to meet user specifications and site standards
- Performs work in compliance within specified warranty requirements
- Returns defective equipment/parts to maintenance inventory, documents customer
- repairs, maintains and restocks assigned parts inventory to insure proper spare parts
- Safely package equipment for branches and arrange for the transport of the
- On-site support and support for Remote sites and work-from-home computing
College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 3 years equivalent work experience.
Industry certifications, this can include CCNA or any Hardware certification.